[texhax] [tex-live] How to do the following?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Oct 4 00:48:41 CEST 2006

On my TeX-Live 2005 installation, TeX too invokes
PdfeTeXK.  Whether this is an artifact of TeX-Live
or of WinEDT I do not know : as I said in my previous
message, although the purist in me rebels at such
un-Knuth-like behaviour, I find it so convenient that
I have never thought to complain ...

** Phil.
--------