[texhax] longtable/xcolor interaction

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Sun Jan 30 20:10:32 CET 2005

Hi, again,

I've gotten beyond the initial problems with my table, thanks to help
from this list.

At a suggestion I received during the discussion, I am trying
"longtable", and not having any luck.  The Companion2 and the FAQ are
silent on this, so I assume I am doing something stupid.

When I try to typeset the lines shown below, I get an immediate failure
(TeX capacity exceeded [input stack size=5000]).

Any clues?

Regards,

Justin