[texhax] Heading in empty pages after list of figures

Fernando Stefani stefani at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Thu Oct 21 18:17:11 CEST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wrote my thesis using the book document class. Every chapter, the list
of figures, list of tables, bibliography, etc. start in a new
odd-numbered page. In order to fulfil this, sometimes a page is left
empty at the end of one chapter, list of figs, etc. However, those pages
have the headings of the previous chapter, list of figs, etc.

I managed to remove the headings at the end of the chapters by simply
using \thispagestyle{plain}, but this does not work in the cases of the
list of figs, list of tables and bibliography.

Any suggestion??

Many thanks in advance,

Fernando Stefani

Fernando D. Stefani

Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research
Materials Science Group

Ackermannweg 10
D-55128 Mainz, Germany

Office:	(+49 6131) 379 264