[texhax] Wrapping into *center* of text

Stephane Fombonne s.fombonne at laposte.net
Mon Oct 11 23:27:25 CEST 2004

Hello!

When using floatflt package, I'm have good results with the following :

\begin{floatingfigure}[l]{50mm}{
  \begin{center}
  %\epsfig{file=IMG3773,width=3cm}
  \includegraphics[height=3cm]{IMG}
  \end{center}}
\end{floatingfigure}

However,I would like to have a picture wrapped into the middle of text (ie
picture centered in the page), not sticked on one boarder of the page. The pdf explanation of this package does not gives a kind of c option.

Also I tried picins package, but I could only get
\parpic{\includegraphics[height=3cm]{IMG}}
to work properly, and this gives identical results.

Does anyone know how to handle picins for this (x and y offsets) ? Otherwise, Any alternative that does the trick would be great !

Cheers!

Steph