[texhax] Metapost!

Rodolfo Medina romeomedina at libero.it
Sat Jul 26 14:49:56 CEST 2003

Hi, everybody.

I'd like to learn using Metapost, with plain TeX,
and I know maybe this is not the right place to ask questions about that.
But:
can anyone suggest a suitable mailing list or web site where I could get
some help?
(Here are my questions:
 1) I didn't manage to download the John Hobby user's manual: how can I
obtain it?
 2) What are the very first steps (one by one) to install and start the
program
   and draw the simplest things?
 On my PC I have Mandrake Linux 9.0.)

Sorry if the subject is not a proper one for this mailing list.
Rodolfo

---