[tex4ht] [bug #240] Images in subdirrectories not included correctly in the ODT output

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Jan 14 21:09:58 CET 2015

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Images in ODT format should be saved in Pictures folder. These pictures should
be directly in this folder, there shouldn't be any subfolders. oolatex
recreates directory structure of images, so these images which were placed in
subfolders of directory with the compiled document are rendered as missing.

I proposed a solution for removing directory structure om TeX.sx:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/223112/2891

I think it needs some more testing and also modifications of tex4ht.env for
Windows. If no problems will be reported, I can adapt changes in the config
file to tex4ht-ooffice.tex and tex4ht-env.tex