[tex4ht] [bug #240] Images in subdirrectories not included correctly in the ODT output

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Thu Jan 15 19:53:19 CET 2015

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #240 (project tex4ht):

hi michal - sounds great. my only comment is, why the Pictures/ subdirectory
in the first place?  seems like that name should be configurable as well.

regarding tex4ht.env, this is a different topic, but do we really have to have
different .env's for unix and windows?  as i recall, one of my tex live
colleagues insisted on this many years ago for the sake of some very small
difference.  unfortunately, diffs don't show anything obvious.

anyway, the near-total redundancy (even in tex4ht-env.tex!) is awful. at the
very least, the windows .env should just somehow include the unix one and then
override anything that is needed.
wdyt?

thanks,