[tex4ht] environment "{align}" translated into "<inlineequation>"

Matteo Gamboz gamboz at medialab.sissa.it
Thu Apr 18 10:19:21 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 03:14:48PM +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
> Eitan's configurations for markup formats other than html are only proof of
> concept that users may extend as much as they want. We can't expect him to
> maintain all the configurations to generate perfect XML's as per their
> respective DTD's, nor can the current maintainers accomplish it. You are
> most welcome to take up the maintenance of docbook.4ht and docbook-mml.4ht
> if you can.

Thanks for the offer, but at the moment I think I'm not up to the job
(my knowledge of TeX is currently too shallow).

However I'll keep track of all the changes that I make and get back to
you when I'll have somenthing more stable. I'm running my modifications
on a large corpus of latex articles in physics, so at a certain point
I should be able to gain some confidence on these modifications.

Bye