[tex4ht] Biblatex

Kristian Debrabant Kristian.Debrabant at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jan 27 21:16:27 CET 2011

Hello David,

> Thank you for your helpful response. Yes, this does make much
> more sense. And it does produce the bibliography, without
> formatting however. Is there a way to ensure that the Biblatex
> formatting (eg. title in italics) is maintained?
> And the processing stops at:
> c:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\MiKTeX\2.9\tex\generic\tex4ht\biblatex.
> 4ht and I get Latex error:
> "Missing \begin{document} in `'.
> See Latex manual or Latex Companion for explanation.
> I hit return during the processing cycles and it continues. Is
> this normal?

This is not normal, the processing should not stop. Please check again
whether the version of

is really the one from September 26.

The following example file should be processed without any errors and also
produce a slanted title of the Bibliography.

AUTHOR = {Andreas Test},
TITLE = {Test for Biblatex with tex4ht},
JOURNAL = {Test Journal},
YEAR = {2010},
month = jul,

\printbibliography[title={\sl Test}]