[tex4ht] Biblatex

David Denton dwsdenton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:39:34 CET 2011

Hello Kristian,

> The folder in which you copied biblatex.4ht seems to be wrong to me.
> Assuming you already installed the complete tex4ht package from CTAN,
> there should be an "old" version of biblatex.4ht which you have to
> replace, typically in the folder

> c:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\MiKTeX\2.9\tex\generic\tex4ht

> if you installed it only for you (singe-user-mode), or in the
> corresponding "global" folder.

> Best regards,

Thank you for your helpful response. Yes, this does make much
more sense. And it does produce the bibliography, without
formatting however. Is there a way to ensure that the Biblatex
formatting (eg. title in italics) is maintained?

And the processing stops at:

c:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\MiKTeX\2.9\tex\generic\tex4ht\biblatex.
4ht and I get Latex error:

"Missing \begin{document} in `'.
See Latex manual or Latex Companion for explanation.

I hit return during the processing cycles and it continues. Is
this normal?

Thanks again.

 David