[tex-live] laulatex quiting: fix your writable cache path

Dan Luecking dluecking at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 00:43:10 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 02:03:22 CEST, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote

>     \documentclass{article}
>     \usepackage{graphicx}
>     \begin{document}
>     \includegraphics[width=0.9\textwidth]{1-4.jpg}
>     \end{document}
>
>Regrettably, it also crashes for me on i386-linux, with both the
>lualatex released with TL13 (beta-0.76.0-2013052801) and the "bug fix"
>binary (beta-0.76.0-2013061720).

My version works and it is numerically between your two:
(beta-0.76.0-2013061707).

Also, my system is Windows 7, 32bit, so unless I hit a narrow window
where only that binary lacks the bug, this opinion:

>It is likely a problem with some variable size difference between 32bit
>and 64bit (and it seems likely that all 32bit platforms crash).

(from Taco) would seems not to be completely correct.

Dan

Daniel H. Luecking
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Fayetteville, Arkansas