[tex-live] laulatex quiting: fix your writable cache path

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Jun 25 11:43:38 CEST 2013

Le 25/06/2013 11:12, Taco Hoekwater a écrit :
> On 06/25/2013 02:03 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
>>
>> Taco? (Attaching the image again for convenience. Doesn't seem likely
>> the bug has anything to do with LaTeX.)
>
> Sorry, it does not crash with 64bit linux, and my gcc somehow refuses to
> create 32bit binaries with debugging turned on (Ubuntu 12.04).
>
> I did install the 32bit binaries for texlive2013, and I can verify that
> that makes it crash for me as well, but there is no debugging I can do.
>
> It is likely a problem with some variable size difference between 32bit
> and 64bit (and it seems likely that all 32bit platforms crash).

I have tested under 32-bit Linux, it doesn't crash with svn version 4639
(with a few patches such as http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=825
and http://tug.org/pipermail/luatex/2013-May/004286.html), but it
crashes with TL2013 version, so there is something between the two that
fixed it...

Thank you,
--
Elie