[tex-live] laulatex quiting: fix your writable cache path

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Jun 25 11:12:09 CEST 2013

On 06/25/2013 02:03 AM, Karl Berry wrote:

> Taco?  (Attaching the image again for convenience.  Doesn't seem likely
> the bug has anything to do with LaTeX.)

Sorry, it does not crash with 64bit linux, and my gcc somehow refuses to
create 32bit binaries with debugging turned on (Ubuntu 12.04).

I did install the 32bit binaries for texlive2013, and I can verify that
that makes it crash for me as well, but there is no debugging I can do.

It is likely a problem with some variable size difference between 32bit
and 64bit (and it seems likely that all 32bit platforms crash).

Sorry, cannot help at this time.

Best wishes,
Taco