[tex-live] supposedly missing Popup.pm

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 30 01:07:57 CEST 2008

For anyone who might be able to debug the "missing" Popup.pm on Windows
while Norbert is away, I put two old versions of install-tl.zip at

http://tug.org/~karl/install-tl-0607.zip
http://tug.org/~karl/install-tl-0617.zip

(I found these on out of date CTAN mirrors, BTW.)

We don't know when the problem started exactly, but perhaps comparing
these to the current install-tl.zip will glean something.  There has
never been a Popup.pm, instead the Popup.al is supposed to get loaded.
We don't know why it suddenly stopped being so.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

THanks,
karl