[tex-live] UTF-8 hyphenation patterns

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Jun 29 23:47:01 CEST 2008

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> One more question for you. We were actually attempting to remove
> plhyphen.tex from TeX Live (just as most other files since having
> multiple copies of non-needed files would generate more confusion that
> good), but it failed because mex needs it.

Mojca, Arthur, Jonathan,

many thanks for your great work concerning hyphenation patterns.
After my tests and discussion with Jacko and Marek I am going to remove
plhyph.tex from TL and change just one line in mexconf.tex.
All changes (including .tlpsrc) will be done in a moment.

Ps. Cc to the texlive list intentionally :-)

All the best,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl