[tex-hyphen] liturgical latine

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun May 9 09:08:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm writing some books with TeX using liturgical latine, which for about
100 years contains accents. The accents do not change the sounds but the
accentuation, so any vowel can be accentuated: ǽ, ý (in Kýrie eléison
only), é, á, í, ú and ó. Œ theorically could also be accentuated, but
I've never seen it (it mostly appears in non-liturgical latine).

Would it be possible to hyphenate the accentuated latine with the same
patterns as the non-accentuated one? Or should I rewrite it? If the best
is to add some patterns, how do you think we should proceed? Should we
wait for the system from Javier? Or modify the current latine file? Or
add a new one like liturgicallatine?

Thank you,
--
Elie