[protext] Windows (XP) LaTex compilation

Fizuli Mamedov fizuli.mamedov at email.com
Mon May 15 21:20:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

 I got some problems with downloading of the 'self-extracting image'
file/folder (around 415 MB). Does this file have both LaTex and tex
distribution system? I have LaTexMng (around 5 MB). But I do not get any
outcome by clicking on dvipreview or pdf options in the process of
compilation. It is possible that I do not have tex distribution (system).
I am new to the windows LaTex and I am not familiar with the compilation
procedures (getting dvi, ps, pdf files). Could you please, tell me which
files/folders I need to download from your web site for the minimum
working LaTex?    Source-install and source -setup folders from your web
site did not help to LaTexMng.

Thank you.

Fizuli Mamedov, PhD.