[pdftex] Font (embedding) problem

Marcel Korpel marcel.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:15:04 CEST 2007

On 12/04/07, Eddie Kohler <kohler at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:
> How did Marcel create the subsets?  I imagine that pdftex was
> responsible for the real subsetting; that the lcdf-typetools simply
> created the initial font.

No, I didn't use lcdf-tools, it wasn't an OTF font. I was wrong in my
initial mail. When using a different font encoding with the same PFB
fle (produced by lcdf-tools), everything was ok.

I created the subsets using Fontforge, manually, and put the right
characters in the right positions, so I could use them with pdfTeX.

Sorry for this confusion caused, I was not wholly clear.

Regards,
Marcel