[OS X TeX] TeXOnline 1.1
will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Jun 21 13:20:46 CEST 2010
On Jun 17, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:
> TeXOnline will now remove the source file after compilation such that it won't be necessary to rename the source file when it should be transferred again from the iPad or from another computer.
Would there be any possibility of extending this to make it a more general purpose tool?
I often find that I need to:
- take a set of graphics in a mix of .eps and .pdf format
- distill the .eps files to .pdf
- move the graphics into a ``graphics'' subdirectory
- create .tex files from a standard template to match the names of all the .pdfs
- typeset the .tex files
- use Adobe Acrobat to make .eps files of the new .pdf files
- move all but the .eps files into a ``source'' subdirectory for safe-keeping
- ftp the the .eps files to a particular server folder
I suppose I should look at using Automator to do the above (unless someone has a better suggestion?)
senior graphic designer
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.
More information about the macostex-archives