[OS X TeX] MacTeX2009: Synctex crashes TeXshop

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Thu Nov 12 16:44:17 CET 2009

I have already submitted a bug report giving this information, but
here it is. My computer is a Powerbook 17" 1.5 GHz with 1.5 Gb of
memory running OS X 10.5.8.  I am actually using "--interaction
batchmode" in the pdflatex call in order to speed things up (this
suppresses  the console messages, which slow things down a bit).

wn