[OS X TeX] kpathsea.h etc

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:39:12 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:

> Am 10.11.2009 um 00:25 schrieb Victor Ivrii:
>

> I haven't checked how complete the files are, but once you've compiled XeTeX
> yourself, then should have them all: the C header files and also
> libkpathsea.a. In Work/texk/kpathsea/.libs...

Yes, I found this already and recompiled on another computer (also
intel but MacBookPro 3.5 y.o. [not Core Duo 2] vs newer MacPro) :

One needs to get ONLY source/texk/kpathsea  and source/build-aux; then
descend to kpathsea and after ./configure make kpathsea.a is in .libs

however from sporting interest I would like to compile web2c and xdv2pdf

Victor