[OS X TeX] A \url problem

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Tue Nov 3 10:57:56 CET 2009

I'm still missing something, Peter. These two code snippets illustrate
the problem.

I'd really like to indent the URL like this.\\
\hspace*{4.0ex}
\begin{minipage}[t]{4.0in}
\href{http://vic.norton.name/finance-math/notionportf/pricedistrib.csv}
{\ttfamily
http://vic.norton.name/finance-math/notionportf/\linebreak
pricedistrib.csv
}
\end{minipage}

I'd really like to indent the URL like this.\\
\hspace*{4.0ex}
\begin{minipage}[t]{4.0in}
\href{http://vic.norton.name/finance-math/notionportf/pricedistrib.csv}
{\ttfamily
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello
}
\end{minipage}

The top segment doesn't work, the bottom does. (See attached PDF.)

Regards,

Vic