[OS X TeX] A \url problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 3 12:24:44 CET 2009

Am 03.11.2009 um 10:57 schrieb Vic Norton:

> The top segment doesn't work, the bottom does.

I am not able to find out myself what is not working. Can you give me
a hint? I see

   http://vic.norton.name/finance-math/notionportf/
   pricedistrib.csv

Both parts are equally indented. What is wrong with this? What are
you actually trying to achieve? A *real* example, not just an
imaginary test case, would be fine. Can you imagine to write a simple
"here" as textual representation of the URL? Those who are curious
can position the mouse over the hyperlink and see where it is
pointing to...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former.
				– Albert Einstein