[OS X TeX] Who Wrote These, Please?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Mar 22 04:51:12 CET 2006

On Mar 21, 2006, at 7:40 PM, Stefan Walsen wrote:

> On 21. Mrz 2006, at 0:15 Uhr, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>> Always ready to play with more macros! :-)
>
> How about this? (only works in TeXShop because of the #NAMEPATH#
> bit, which could easily be replaced - but that would make the
> script longer)
>
> --applescript direct
> property exts :
> {"aux","bbl","blg","brf","glo","log","out","toc","pdfsync"} -- etc.
> repeat with ext in exts
> try
> tell application "Finder" to delete ( (#NAMEPATH# & "." & ext) as
> text) as posix file
> end try
> end repeat
>

> regards,
> Stefan

Howdy,

I just found the XML macro file that was written by Will Robertson
and it has the `Clean Up' macro I was referring to before. Grab the
complete set of macros he wrote at <http://
www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/>. Nice things there. I'll
extract them ask text which is easier to add from within TeXShop's
Macro Editor.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)