[OS X TeX] Eclipse plugin for (La)TeX editing

Casper Lassenius Casper.Lassenius at hut.fi
Thu Mar 17 19:12:45 CET 2005

Hi,

To install, just do the following:
1) Select Help->Software Updates->Find and Install
2) Select "Search for new features to install" and click "Next>"
3) Click "New Remote Site..."
4) In the "New Update Site" dialog enter a suitable name, and the url
http://texlipse.sourceforge.net/ Click ok
5) Click the checkbox to the left of your newly created site to include it
in the update search
6) Click next
7) Click the checkbox to the left of the "TeXlipse feature" and click next
8) Accept the license agreement and click next
9) Click finish to download and install
10) In the popup window "Feature verification", click "Install"
11) Click "Yes" in the popup to restart Eclipse with the TeXlipse feature
enabled

When you follow this procedure, you don't have to download anything. The
plugin should also automatically be updated whenever a new version is made
available.

You can now, e.g., start a new LaTeX project.

If the previewer doesn't work, check the paths in the "Viewer Settings"
screen of the TeXlipse preferences (found under Eclipse->Preferences...). If
this is not help enough, please tell me more about, e.g., which previewer
you would like to use, and I will try to advice.

I will try to make Mac OS X specific instructions available in the near
future. Due to an extremely busy schedule, it might take a couple of days
before I get it done. Please be patient!

Casper.

----
Casper Lassenius
Professor (pro tem)
Helsinki University of Technology
Software Business and Engineering Institute
email: Casper.Lassenius at hut.fi, AIM: ccaslas
tel: +358 9 451 2189, GSM: +358 44 578 0373

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>