[OS X TeX] Eclipse plugin for (La)TeX editing

정 달영 haksan at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 07:47:50 CET 2005

2005. 03. 18, 오전 3:12, Casper Lassenius 작성:

> Hi,
>
> To install, just do the following:
> 1) Select Help->Software Updates->Find and Install
> 2) Select "Search for new features to install" and click "Next>"
> 3) Click "New Remote Site..."
> 4) In the "New Update Site" dialog enter a suitable name, and the url
> http://texlipse.sourceforge.net/ Click ok
> 5) Click the checkbox to the left of your newly created site to
> include it
> in the update search
> 6) Click next
> 7) Click the checkbox to the left of the "TeXlipse feature" and click
> next
> 8) Accept the license agreement and click next
> 9) Click finish to download and install
> 10) In the popup window "Feature verification", click "Install"
> 11) Click "Yes" in the popup to restart Eclipse with the TeXlipse
> feature
> enabled

The appearance and the feature of editor look very nice and I have a
few questions, though.
1. How can I change the font setting of the editor?
2. How to compile the given file?I
3. s it possible to use TeXniscope as a default previewer?

Thank you.
Dalyoung

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>