[OS X TeX] PrettyRef

Sergei Mariev serguei.mariev at campus.lmu.de
Fri Mar 11 00:48:21 CET 2005

Wenn I was posting my "home-grown" script, I was afraid the real
programming gurus will laugh ... you have to change the line which
has \\linelabel to just \\label because I am using a package for
typesetting critical editions with this macro defined. Keep me
posted, if it shouldn't work for some reason.

I am glad this helps you!

sergei

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>