[OS X TeX] TeXniscope v0.3.3

Francesco Costanzo costanzo at engr.psu.edu
Mon Dec 6 22:09:08 CET 2004

On Dec 6, 2004, at 10:27 AM, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:

> A small revision is out (v0.3.3) for TeXniscope.
>
> Just minor changes and bug fixes:
> - now it is possible to set a default magnification
> - continuous scrolling while dragging the page with the mouse is
> possible
> - large zoom when double-clicking with the zoom tool.
> - copy & paste has transparent background and the selection behaves
> consistenly when changing magnification
> - changed placeholders for backward syncro in the preferences to %line
> and %file (update your custom preferences to this stile).
> - including compressed figures (.eps.gz) should work now.
> - a bug with PDF syncronization is fixed, now a green dot should be
> visible when forward-syncronizing.

I replaced my old TeXniscope with the new one. However, my TeXniscope
--> BBedit synchronization no longer works. When I Command-click in the
TeXniscope BBedit simply opens a new blank document. Was there
something else I was supposed to do in addition to replacing the old
TeXniscope?

Francesco.

--
Francesco Costanzo
Associate Professor

Engineering  Science and  Mechanics  Department
The Pennsylvania State University
212 Earth and Engineering Sciences Bldg.
University Park, PA 16802-1401
USA

Phone:   (814)863-2030
Fax:     (814)863-7967