[OS X TeX] TeXniscope v0.3.3

Steffen Wolfrum macosx-tex at st.estfiles.de
Mon Dec 6 17:29:30 CET 2004

Ciao  Massimiliano,

thank you very much for your very fast revision:
The double-click magnifier is wonderful!

Just one thing I would like to change:
The zoom windows tells "x4.0" - four times.
This is too big for me - as I am working on a quite small PowerBook monitor.
"x3.0" would fit. Is there a way to change this setting?

Thanks again,

Steffen

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>