MacOSX-TeX Digest #279 - 03/30/02

Sun Mar 31 03:00:01 CEST 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #279 - Saturday, March 30, 2002

  FTP area
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] French
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  FTP area
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [OS X TeX] French
          by "Radhakrishnan CV" <cvr at river-valley.org>
  Re: teTeX download problems
          by "Andrew Trevorrow" <andrew at trevorrow.com>
  The OzTeX CD
          by "Chris Skeels" <Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au>
  Re: [OS X TeX] teTeX download problems
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [OS X TeX] French
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: The OzTeX CD -XY-Pic
          by <get86 at mac.com>
  Re: [OS X TeX] teTeX download problems
          by "Ross Moore" <ross at ics.mq.edu.au>
  Re: [OS X TeX] French
          by "Ross Moore" <ross at ics.mq.edu.au>
  Re: [OS X TeX] teTeX download problems
          by "zyba" <zyba at mac.com>
  problem setting paper size
          by "Karl Rubin" <rubin at math.Stanford.EDU>
  [OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.19
          by "Richard Koch" <koch at math.uoregon.edu>
  Re: [OS X TeX] problem setting paper size
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>

Subject: FTP area
From: "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:04:56 +0100

In case I did not post this info yet: the FTP-area has been
reconfigured. All volumes (dmg)'s can now be found in

	ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/volumes

You are adviced to go through http://www.rna.nl/tex.html