[Mac OS X TeX] Yes it's a TeXShop bug: Tex reference point in teTeX/TeXShop

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Thu Feb 7 15:50:06 CET 2002

> The document to test teTeX (and other) setting with is testpage.tex
> which is available in the texmf tree.
>
> 	pdflatex testpage.tex or
> 	altpdflatex testpage.tex
>
> They give identical results here.

On my G4 they give different results: with pdfTeX things are OK for both
preview and print, with TeX + GhostScript they are not:

top ruler meeting the page border at 3"
bottom ruler meeting the border at 10"
left ruler meeting the border at 10"
right ruler stopping at 10" before the border is reached

This is for preview, when I print things are slightly different but
still not correct. I'm not using the command line interface, only
TeXShop.

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.