[OS X TeX] printing help?

get86 at mac.com get86 at mac.com
Thu Apr 4 07:58:09 CEST 2002

we have a finished paper [pdf] with lots of equations and some graphs.

graphs: we have a X - Y graph with a couple curved lines on it and on
each line there are 2 points (dots) -no big deal, very simple looking.

on the screen we see the dots, in print we see the dots -BUT when we
email it to a collaborator who uses a PC and he prints it, the dots are
missing.

further, we have noticed a difference between Acrobat Reader 4.0 and
Acrobat Reader 5.0 in whether we see the dots on the *screen*:
in 4 we don't, in 5 we do; but both give dots when printed.

that's fine for us, but why can't the other guy get the dots printed?
(i'm not at work and forgot whether he sees them on screen -he's not
there but the email is!

i'll get this info straight Friday, but i believe the process is
something like (Mac OS9): OzteX5/MacGS PPC/Acrobat Reader.

thanks in advance.

-Ted