[lucida] lucida opentype 1.802 release

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 19 22:50:42 CET 2017

I've just released a small update to some of the Lucida OpenType fonts.
For previous customers, there is no charge for the new version, you can
just re-download from the link given in your email receipt.  New
customers can order from http://tug.org/store/lucida/order.html.

The changes are recorded as usual in the NEWS file:
  http://tug.org/store/lucida/NEWS.txt
but to save you the trouble of following the link :), the entry is below.

Other links as long as we're here:
TUG Lucida home: http://tug.org/lucida
TUG Lucida OpenType page: http://tug.org/store/lucida/opentype.html
Bigelow&Holmes: http://lucidafonts.com/ (blog, articles, more fonts, ...)

If questions or problems, please ask and we'll do our best. --thanks, karl.

14jan17 1.802

- fix to lowercase q in LucidaConsoleDK-Italic and LucidaGrandeMonoDK-Italic
  for a defect in the upper right side of the inner counter.

- add lgroup and rgroup (U+27EE and U+27EF) in both math fonts,
  LucidaBrightMathOT.otf and LucidaBrightMathOT-Demi.otf.
  Full Unicode names: MATHEMATICAL LEFT FLATTENED PARENTHESIS, and RIGHT.

- adjust accents over math dotlessj (U+1D6A5) in both math fonts,
  and over math dotless i (U+1D6A4) in demi math only:
  MATHEMATICAL ITALIC SMALL DOTLESS I, and J.

- in LucidaBrightOT-Demi.otf and LucidaBrightOT-DemiItalic.otf, change
  the system font names to use the strings "Demibold" and "Demibold Italic".
  The hope is that this will help luaotfload, as well as being consistent
  with the system names of LucidaSansOT-Demi*.