[lucida] textcopyright

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Wed Feb 1 10:44:44 CET 2006

> The ideal solution in my opinion would be to add the following code in
> lucidabr:

Not bad, though the inconsistency of whether textcomp is loaded at the
end of lucidabr is not ideal.

Doesn't textcomp define a lot of stuff which otherwise isn't defined at
all, with the exception of a few things like \textcopyright, which is
redefined? If so, would it be feasible to have lucidabr only redefine
those \text... which are already defined?

My expectation is still that when lucidabr is loaded, I am in the same
position as if it wasn't loaded, except that everything is in
LucidaBright. Or is this an unreasonable expectation?

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.