[luatex] Luatex 1.0.0 announcement

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Wed Sep 28 16:19:38 CEST 2016

> After some ten years of development and testing, today we have released
> LuaTeX 1.0.0!

Congratulations! I'm currently using luatex as my default engine,
even for production, and despite its somewhat erratic development
and some decisions I don't agree with, it's a huge step forward.

I needed, for sanity's sake, to pause 'babel' and I resumed
'colorspace', and to me it's clear the only realistic way to carry
out some new features I'm working on is with luatex - eg, reading
an .icc profile, extracting the info, computing transformations
and so on.

Thank you very much for your efforts.
Javier