[luatex] German hyphenation, fontspec and adjusted kerning

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Thu Feb 17 15:08:25 CET 2011

Am Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:32:54 +0100 schrieb Heilmann, Till A.:

> (Since there has been no reply to my earlier posting, I will try
> to be a bit more specific this time. Also, I am not sure if this
> is the appropriate place to ask the question. If not, maybe
> someone can point me in the right direction?)

I think it is the appropriate place. But you could also try the
context mailing and ask if and if yes how the problem is solved
there.

I tried the following example with context and could not reproduce
the problem, the space was between both fh. So there is some hope
that a solution exists.
But
- I don't know if the code is correct and actually loads german
hyphenation patterns (I think yes)
- My context is rather old as miktex doesn't update.

\mainlanguage	[de]
\font\test={name:TeX Gyre Bonum:featurefile=bonum.fea;+kern}
\starttext
\test  fh aufhalten
\stoptext
\bye