[luatex] otf fonts (ligatures, cache, etc.)

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Apr 7 21:09:30 CEST 2009

Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> Hope this helps,

It does, really! When I tried, I took as few ConTeXt code as possible,
and I added some files when they were needed, but this approach was
wrong. Now with your code I'll try the opposite: I'll try to reduce the
code not to depend too much on ConTeXt files. But as the ConTeXt files
will continue to evolve with LuaTeX, what I'll try to do is to let the
ConTeXt files unchanged in the package, so that upgrades with new
ConTeXt code are easy. When things will start to stabilize, I'll adapt
them more.

Also, an interesting point is the cid files: they won't be in TeXLive,
will they? Just to know if I can remove the loading of font-cid.lua.

Thank you!
--
Elie