[luatex] otf fonts (ligatures, cache, etc.)

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Tue Apr 7 19:58:52 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 07:12:34PM +0200, Elie Roux wrote:
> Khaled Hosny a écrit :
>> That is my point, we already have code that is working now.
>>

> And where is this treasure hidden? ;-)

I uploaded the files I used[1], extracted from the latest ConTeXt beta.

This how I get it to work:

$ luatex --ini luatex-plain.tex
$ luatex --fmt luatex-plain luatex-test.tex

If you want to access fonts by name, not file name, then you'll need to
generate font names database:

$ mtxrun --script fonts --names

But I skipped this for the moment, and used filenames instead.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
 Khaled

[1] http://www.khaledhosny.org/files/luatex-fonts.tar.bz2