[lltx] [fontspec] selecting font features has no effect?

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:08:34 CEST 2010

Hi Élie,

I'm running "This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.52.0-2010031722 (rev 3515)".

I think you've seen my thread on the luatex list, Taco already picked
it up. We exchanged some messages off-list, he said "I suspect in your
case quite a bit of memory is
being left over in the lua interpreter to be garbage collected
(but not actually collected yet)."

Best,
Dee