[latexrefman-discuss] Add node on syntax of commands

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at domain.hid
Fri May 8 01:48:47 CEST 2015

> I hope we'll release 6.0 sometime next week.

I figured it was something like that.  I'll wait until next week, I think.

> What kind of trouble?

No, I didn't express myself sensibly.  The copy I got from

  curl -o latex2e.texi http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/latexrefman/trunk/latex2e.texi

did not have a change of the addition of a command syntax subsection to the Overview section.  I assume it is as-yet on the list?

Maybe we could talk about commit access sometime.

Time for bed soon.  Getting up at 4 for some reason, and that wears you out.

Jim