[latexrefman-discuss] Add node on syntax of commands

Karl Berry karl at domain.hid
Fri May 8 01:42:18 CEST 2015

    Hey, I couldn't get the @U macro to work.  Am I missing something?

I noticed.  You need the latest Texinfo for it -- I was jumping the gun.
You can get http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/texinfo/texinfo.tex to have it in
the TeX runs.  For makeinfo, there is a pretest at
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/texinfo/texinfo-5.9.91.tar.xz if you want to
try it.  I hope we'll release 6.0 sometime next week.

    And, I just this minute had trouble getting a changed copy.

What kind of trouble?  I did interrupt a commit earlier today, but I
thought everything was settled down.

    I assume that you are working on it?

That shouldn't matter one way or another, but anyway, not right now.

karl