[l2h] Failed to convert image

Murat Akman murat.akman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 19:03:47 CEST 2013

Hi,
I remember this is an old problem which was completely solved, but I could
not remember/find how to solve this.

I am using Debian 6 and texlive 2013 which I installed it manually. I have
a personal latex2html-init file in hime directory. Before reinstalling
latex2html and texlive 2013 I successfully used latex2html many times even
for quite long papers and tex files.

Could someone help to figure out the problem and what to do to run
latex2html successfully?
thanks a lot

murat

GS>Running "/usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  < /tmp/l2h18001/p18015.pnm |
/usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -bot  -sides  | /usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -l
 -sides   > /tmp/l2h18001/p18015.t01"
pnmcrop: Background color is white
pnmcrop: The image is entirely background; there is nothing to crop.
pnmcrop: EOF / read error reading magic number
pnmcrop: EOF / read error reading magic number
pstoimg: Error: "/usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  < /tmp/l2h18001/p18015.pnm |
/usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -bot  -sides  | /usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -l
 -sides   > /tmp/l2h18001/p18015.t01" failed:
Debug (syswait): Finished child process: #18015
 at /usr/local/bin/latex2html line 4230

Error while converting image

Error: Cannot read 'img1.gif': No such file or directory

*********** WARNINGS ***********
No implementation found for style `graphicx'
No implementation found for style `fancyhdr'
No implementation found for style `subfigure'
No implementation found for style `hyperref'
No implementation found for style `url'
No implementation found for style `geometry'

Failed to convert image /tmp/l2h18001/image001.ps

To resolve the image conversion problems please consult
the "Troubleshooting" section of your local User Manual
or read it online at
   http://www-texdev.ics.mq.edu.au/l2h/docs/manual/

Unknown commands: : ;
Done.