[l2h] inline \verb does not work when data on windows and using latex2html from Linux in VBox

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Thu May 10 05:04:32 CEST 2012

This is not a solution ... but since you seem to have identified the
location of the problem have you considered inserting some print
statements right before/after the dbmopen{} calls. See that the value
of TMP, etc. is.

BTW, I don't do Perl ... and every time I see Perl code it reminds me
of the reason :)

Hope this helps.