[l2h] Unwanted, black, line segments under some images corresponding to LaTeXcommandsprobably like \dot{\vec{r}}

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 19:06:42 CEST 2010

Thanks, Nasser Abbasi.  In my OpenSuSE-11.1, Linux operating system in the
file /usr/lib/latex2html/l2hconf.pm I made the changes you suggested and
then ran latex and latex2html..... commands on my .tex file.  Looking at the
resulting, .html output file in my Konqueror-3.5.10 file manager and Web
browser, the unwanted, black line segments gratefully weren't there, which
was what I wanted!  So thanks very much, Nasser Abbasi, for your kind and
promptly provided advice, which after application of it was gratefully
successful!

Pat