[l2h] Unwanted, black, line segments under some images corresponding to LaTeX commandsprobably like \dot{\vec{r}}

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Tue May 11 08:06:55 CEST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Somerville

Hello. Using the year-2002 version of LaTeXHTML version 1.70 in the ouput,
.html file I have horizontal, black, line segments under what correspond to
probably \dot{\vec{r}} and \dot{\vec{v}} in the corresponding LaTeX, .tex
file for some equations. I saw the unwanted, black, line segments in a
Konqueror Web browser.

Just something to try, do you still get the black lines when you set the
following

$MATH_SCALE_FACTOR = 1.8;
$DISP_SCALE_FACTOR = 1.0;

in your l2hcong.pm?