[l2h] How get a Smaller and Cleaner icons

York Lee yorklee70 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 04:26:02 CET 2003

Hi, everybody,

It is my first time to use Latex2Html.
I make a simple tex file (t1.tex) with just a line:

a $->$ b

After run "latex2htm2 t1.tex". I get a file "img1.png"
(see attachment), I hope that it would be a clear
arrow, but in img1.png, the arrow got shadows, and the
height of the image is much more than I expected. I
searched the documents of latex2html, but failed to
find out anything useful. Could anybody teach me to
solve these problems?

Best Regards,

York Lee