[latex2html] [l2h] wrong numbering in multline

Markus Wollgarten Markus Wollgarten <wollgarten@iap.phys.ethz.ch>
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:07:43 +0100

Hello everbody,

I hope to bother you not to much, but after looking around some time I
still can't find a solution to my problem, which is that in a multline
eviroment the numbering is wrong. It seems to start again taking no
account of previous equations.

Is there a guru kind enough to tell me what command exactly to use?
I tried
latex2html -no_math -html_version 3.2,math dokumentation.tex

in dokumentation.tex there is a
usepackage{index}
\usepackage{avantgar} % which is not supported (unfortunately, but this
does not matter to much to me)
%\usepackage{times}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{html}
\usepackage{color}
\pagecolor{white}
\usepackage{german}

\usepackage{isolatin1}
%\usepackage{amssymb}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{amsfonts}

and

 LaTeX2HTML Version 99.2beta6 (1.42)  on Linux-box running current
stable Debian-distribution (potato).

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Markus

--