[latex2html] [l2h] '../' in graphicspath causes problem (99.2beta8)

Barney Dalton Barney Dalton <barney@daltons.net>
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:33:38 +0000

I have been running into this problem for a while, and still can't seem
to find a solution. I make use of a graphicspath command at the
beginning of my latex files, when this is a relative path latex2html
fails to include the images in the directory. From looking at previous
messages this seems to be a problem, that was supposedly fixed, however
I am using 99.2beta8 and am still having the problem. The problem is
that the generate images.tex doesn't have an extra ../ in the
includegraphics command.

ie the file test.tex
-------------

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{report}

\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}
\graphicspath{{..}{../graphics/}}

-------------
produces test/images.tex
-------------
\batchmode

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{report}
\RequirePackage{ifthen}

\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}
\graphicspath{{..}{../graphics/}}
where the last line should be
\graphicspath{{../..}{../../graphics/}}
I've had a look through the graphicx.perl file and am a bit stuck on how
to go about fixing this.

thanks
barney