[l2h] graphicx, EPS and latex2html

Marc Haber Marc.Haber-lists@gmx.de (Marc Haber)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:32:10 GMT

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:36:02 +1000 (EST), you wrote:
>This should happen automatically, due to the \includegraphics command.

It does now. I had a disk crash last week and the new installation
works as expected. I don't have a clue what was wrong with the old
installation (which used to simply ignore EPS graphics).

Currently, my latex2html'ed documents have some problems with grey.
Sometimes, grey is painted as white and sometimes, the pictures are
printed _on_ grey. Any idea what might be going wrong here?

Greetings
Marc