[l2h] graphicx, EPS and latex2html

Ross MOORE Ross MOORE <ross@ics.mq.edu.au>
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:36:02 +1000 (EST)

> Hi!
>
> I have a document that contains a bunch of EPS graphics pulled in via
> graphicx. Do I have any chance of latex2html calling ghostscript to
> render the EPS stuff into something displayable for the HTML version?

This should happen automatically, due to the \includegraphics command.
It is best if each image appears within a {figure} environment,
for then you can get navigation directly to the figures from the page
generated by  \listoffigures .

If you don't want a \listoffigures in the LaTeX paper version,
then  \usepackage{html} and use conditional code:

\begin{htmlonly}
\listoffigures
\end{htmlonly}

Hope this helps.